Recreation and Parks

Recreation and Parks

Expand/Collapse All

How do I get my child registered to play in Youth Athletics?

  • Please visit the Athletics page in Recreation and find the registration information and form. You may also call the Athletic Programs Supervisor at 919-304-9224.

Where do I pay for recreation fees?

  • Recreation fees can be paid at the Municipal Building located at 106 East Washington Street. Look for new payment options coming soon to our website!

How do I register for Youth Soccer?

I want to rent space at the Arts & Community Center.

  • Click here for details or call the Arts & Community Center Supervisor at 919-304-9226

When is Lake Michael open?

  • Lake Michael is open seasonally from March to October. Click here for details.