Amy Pendergraph, Center Coordinator
Mebane Arts & Community Center:
Rentals & fees on rooms and upcoming events (919) 563-3629, ext. 2, and (919) 304-3378
Leisure Line: Upcoming and special events at the Arts & Community, 24 hours a day (919) 563-3629, ext. 5
The Mebane Arts & Community Center is located at 622 Corregidor Street. The 31,000 square foot facility is equipped with two basketball courts, a stage, large conference rooms with kitchen facilities available and four baseball and/or softball fields, two of which are all-purpose fields.
The center can be rented by contacting Amy Pendergraph, Center Coordinator at the above email address, or by phone at (919) 304-3378. The Following are some of the rental terms for the facilities:
- The lessee must be an adult at least 21 years old.
- You must have prior consultation with and approval of authorized personnel of the City of Mebane.
- The facilities will not be open to the public during the lease period and it is the responsibility of the lessee to see that this rule is obeyed.
- The facilities must be cleaned of all trash, paper, cups, bottles, cans, etc. Lessee must supply their own cleaning materials. Facility must be left as it was found. Lessee must remove all cardboard.
- The City of Mebane or its agents will not be responsible for accidents or personal injuries during the leasing period. The lessee is responsible for the participants in its group and/or event.
- The City of Mebane or its agents will not be responsible for lost or stolen goods.
- The lessee is responsible for replacing and/or repairing damage done to the facilities or equipment.
- The City of Mebane reserves the right to deem it necessary for the lessee to provide security for its event and/or production. This will be coordinated through the Mebane Police Department or the Alamance County Sheriff's Department.
- The City of Mebane reserves the right to deem it necessary for the lessee to provide insurance for its event and/or production, including the insurance covering the facilities and persons in the group or in attendance.
- The Mebane Recreation and Parks Dept. has all concession rights at the facility.
- All advertising and promotion of the event is the responsibility of the lessee, person and/or organization.
- The City of Mebane must approve all decorations for any event (no helium balloons in multi-purpose area).
- Rental time for all facilities: 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- All rental fees are to be paid to the City of Mebane in advance of the leasing period. A nonrefundable deposit is required if someone else wants to book the same date.
- No animals or pets allowed. No tobacco products allowed in the Arts & Community Center. No chewing or smoking tobacco products in the dugouts and playing area of the athletic complex.
- Consecutive rental reservations will not be allowed in order that we may make these facilities available to the entire community.
- Other rules may apply to your specific needs.